Professional Examination II done!

Assalamualaikum and hi!

So I've just finished my Professional Examination II. Like, finally. I did my best so now, I'll just leave everything to Allah. Hopefully everyone will make it through. InsyaAllah amiin, please pray for us too okay? :)

Pejam celik pejam celik, dah 3 tahun dah dekat medschool ni. Cepat je masa berlalu. No, masa je berlalu cepat, the torture tu... Allah je yang tahu. Kadang-kadang tu ada jugak terfikir, "eh aku kat medschool kot. Nanti dah grad jadi doktor. Biar betul niiiii". You know, I doubt myself a lot. Like A LOTTTTTTTTTT. Sebab tulah kadang-kadang bila hilang semangat tu, I fall real hard. Honestly speaking, I got depressed. That is probably why I'm not attached to other people as much now compared to how I was back then, I don't like to be alone. Now, I enjoy being alone as much as being with my friends. So it's like balanced already haha :p

As usual, speaking of Pro exam, the result day will be the most tormenting part of all. If I pass, then I'll get to proceed to 4th year. If I don't, then I'll have to repeat another year and sit for Pro II again next year. No one wants to fail kan. I really want to pass this. T____T

But things have been done. So what's left is just to pray hard and tawakal with whatever that comes later. Results will be released next Wednesday, 3rd of June. We'll see how it goes.

It's late already. I gotta sleep now. Goodnight, people. :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.