Plans.

Hi, everyone.

We're left with one more week of Ramadhan now. How fast time flies. Sad that Ramadhan is gonna end but excited that Raya is getting near :) Well, this is probably the last Ramadhan at home *sighs.

Anyhow, there are still so many things to do since I'm enrolling to USM on the 1st of September which is in less than 2 weeks from now. And the truth is I'm only 10% prepared for it. With Raya drawing nearer, I gotta help Mama with the chores and stuffs. Oh yeah.

So I thought it would be better if I do a little bit of planning. Just a guideline for the week so that I won't leave anything important out.

SundayTidy up room, Raya shopping with Mama and kakak.
Monday - Medical check up @ Klang.
Tuesday - Do chores and continue tidy up room (probably can't do it in just one day haha)
Wednesday - Do more chores. Haha.
Thursday - Bake Raya cookies.
Friday - Finish up what's left undone. Haha.
Saturday - Cooking session with Mama and balik kampung! Yeay!

Not much plans eh? Trust me, it's not that simple and I actually need more time. Haha. But this is basically what I'm going to do for the week. How about  you guys? Have a productive week alright! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.