The road taken.

Hey ho everyone! Okay I'm sure dah kecoh dekat mana-mana result UPU dah keluar. Semalam masa check result ni sebenarnya tengah buat cheese tarts untuk abang Hafiz. Nak bertunang dah dia, congrats! :) Nadia datang menolong sekali. Supposedly result boleh check from 12.00 p.m. onwards. Tapi tengah sibuk buat cheese tarts tu, tetiba Nadia dapat call dari kawan dia cakap dah boleh check padahal baru 10.30 a.m. Bergegas masing-masing check! Hahaha.

Alhamdulillah, I dapat course perubatan at USM, kampus Kelantan. Weewit kan ;p Happy sangat! Tak sangka. Most of my friends get what they wanted. Happy moment :) Congratulations if you got an offer too!

Like always, dedication time! Thanks to my parents and family for the continuous support all these while. :') To friends who have been with me along this journey, either from school or matrics, you guys are the best! Special thanks to those who encouraged me to attend the interview while I wasn't so sure of going or not because the place isn't guaranteed yet but i did in the end. And to all my lecturers for your words of motivation that drives me forward :) To kak Mimie, kak Siti, Dr. Amir and family, thanks for the pleasant welcome during my short stay at Kelantan before. :D Not forgetting the two doctors who interviewed me, thanks for making the interview a priceless experience and giving me a pass!

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. -Walt Disney

From this, I'd say, you gotta keep believing and work hard to achieve your dreams. Sure it's not an easy thing but hard work actually pays off. Now, I'll just hope that I can study well and excel in this field! Can't wait to start exploring! :D All the best, peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.