Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

As-Salam, hello

I have a few best friends, I can't possibly pick only one. So, I'm gonna post a few pictures although I'm supposed to be posting my favourite photograph only. Who cares? ;p 







Now, says who we should have only one best friend? If you're finding for an angel-like best friend, then you have to create an imaginary person to be one. No one's perfect, so accept people for who they are. We have our own flaws too.

To all friends who're dear to my heart, I love you all to bits! Hihi ♥ Thanks for being awesome, I couldn't ask for anything better. Have a blessed journey in life and don't forget me! Again, high school has been amazing ;)

Anyway, appreciate everyone in your life. Forgive and forget all those nasty things they did. Everyone makes mistakes. And, don't forget to be thankful. ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.