Farewell, 2010

Salam and hello :)


2010 is coming to an end, it's the last day of the year today. Had enough of 2010 already? Honestly, I haven't. I miss school the most. I miss my close friends. We've been closer than ever starting from the middle of the year, so we haven't actually spend much time doing crazy stuffs together. Plus, SPM was dreading closer, everyone was so busy preparing for it. Can't blame the exam much though. Then, I miss my teachers, all of them. I don't know but I don't feel that I've been in high school long enough. Year by year passed and I haven't learn enough from the teachers. Although I did complained about them at times but they did a lot. It is not easy to teach a person, seriously. They are all great teachers with strong and loving hearts. ;)


Throughout this year, I've learned a lot. I now know how to deal with things better in a more grown up way. I still cry sometimes though (haha, I just love doing it :P). Well, it's a good way of releasing stress, no? :P Anyhow, I still have my flaws. I've got much more to improve, much more to learn. And, what else? Oh, I'm living in a different house this whole year. I didn't like it so much here even though this house is much bigger than the previous house, the atmosphere here is the direct opposite. I miss the old neighbourhood. :( It was still the best place to be at. ♥


And, for my New Year's resolution, I hope for a better year with more joy, more happiness, more laughter, more money *kachingg, more love, more rainbow and more new faces!
*random :P


Thanks for everything, everyone. Goodbye 2010, you rock my socks! Eheh ;p
  
and now, say hello to..







 


Have a great NYE! :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.