A conflict within.

I've been very emotional lately. No, neither I did cry nor sob. I'm being more hot-tempered; I shouted, I screamed and I shrieked. Not because I am robbed or threatened to be killed. No! It's just something within me, I just can't control my anger. I pick up fights with my sister over small matters, often in a bad mood and blame others doing stupid things I can think of (which they don't). I don't solve others' problem but adding to it.

Particularly, it's because of me. Myself. I'm just too frustrated with myself of being the worst loser on Earth. No, in the whole universe. I don't have to tell anything in detail, if you know how I go, then you'll know what brought all this. Exams aren't that horrible, I mean if I study and revise, well of course it wouldn't be a disaster right? I'm done now, bye.

Ugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.