I Know.

Hello there, I'm Alyssa. She's my little cousin who had just got a new born baby brother and my uncle told us that she wants to name him Putrajaya because hers was Putri, haha. :)


.................................................. 
So my mum and dad had finally discussed about the matter. According to mum, my dad agrees with her idea. I couldn't ask for more, only this had made me delightful enough. I can see things are slowly changing and I hope it's for good.



I've always believed that things happen with a reason. Yeah, I do complain sometimes but I accept it. There must be a reason behind and we don't have to think so much about it. Most importantly, what had happened and what's going to happen next.



Well, I just hope that the changes are gonna be the best for everyone 'round. As for now, I gotta do what I have to do ; obviously I need to study (yeapp homework first *big sigh*) so adiĆ³s amigos. ;]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.