February!

Hi! I'm updating my blog this time so so so you should do it too! Peikhim told me that I'm asking people to update theirs (those who follow me on Twitter and is a contact on Facebook should came across it) but I didn't do mine. Okay I know, I know, BUT I'm doing it right now and you you you should update more, more and more! *Alright, enough with the repitition. -,-




Firstly, hello February! I'll call it Fabulous Feb. Let's see what's coming up in Fabulous Feb.




6th - Cross country at Wetland, Putrajaya.
10th - Lee Pei Khim's birthday. *please take note ;]
14th & 15th - Chinese New Year.
26th - Hari Keputeraan Nabi Muhammad s.a.w.



Oh oh, I'll be away on this coming Friday, 5th until Sunday, 7th. Here's come the climax of my post today. :)





To ensure you won't be missing me while I'm not here haha, toodles.
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survived (part 1)

Matrikulasi.

Mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.